Planning a special event? Check out our cakes

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mason's 4th Birthday Superhero Cake

My best friends boy, Mason, turned 4 and he wanted a Superhero cake!!!  Now before anyone starts to criticize, I know these superhero's don't fit together in one category...but they are his favorites, so that's what I did!
 His most favorite is "Captain in America"  Next is Spiderman.   He mentioned so many, I had to pick a few and go with it.  
 SPIDERMAN!!!
  Batman light signal thing...I don't know what it's called :)
Wolverine.  Wicked looking claws!
 Superman!


 The HULK!
 I have to admit, the reason I love making cakes...for the reactions!  Mason just said "WHAT?!!"  It was so cute!  Then all the other kids came over and couldn't get enough of it.  Love it!  
Happy 4th Birthday Mason!  You are such a superhero stud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment