Planning a special event? Check out our cakes

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rapunzel's Tangled Tower

Here is the Tangled cake we made for Scott's niece Taiya.  She turned 4!!!  Time flies so fast. This was a fun cake just because of her reaction.  First thing she asked was "where is Rapunzel?"  I told her she was inside the tower.  Then she asked "where is Flynn Rider?"  I was relieved when she accepted my answer "He is inside the tower too.  Remember when she ties him up and stuffs him in the closet?"  So cute!!  She just kept saying "I need to see my cake just one more time." 
Here is Maximus trying to get to the apples!


 Don't forget .... her color changing friend whose name I have no clue how to spell :)


Up close of the rocky tower.  Love how this turned out


I have to admit, I didn't like to see this one get cut up.  Sad face.  But i was delicious and fun to see the reaction of Taiya!  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment