Planning a special event? Check out our cakes

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Skittle Machine

My little sister turned 24!! She LOVES Skittles, so we made her a skittle machine for her birthday cake. The cake is Lemon Cream with Cream Cheese frosting filling.
The cake is covered with Fondant. The bowl is filled with skittles.





We had a family birthday party for her and the best part was when my nephew, Gabe, picked up on all my subtle decorations. He was looking at the cake and all the sudden it all hit him... "The know looks like a B because her name is Brittany. The coins are 24 cents pieces because that is how old she is turning." It was fun to have a kid pick up on my fun ideas i added.

I really had fun with this cake because it was the first time decorating with my new air brush!!! Thanks mom and dad!!! It is always fun adding new techniques to cake decorating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment